inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth/WiFi is a free Auto & Vehicles App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth/WiFi PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
🔌 Your connected car 🚘inCarDoc Pro – best doctor for your car: Check Engine codes reader, diagnostics, scanner, monitor and logbook tool: reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars.
Before purchasing please check the car and OBD2 scanner compatibility with the free version of inCarDocr https://goo.gl/imxGhN
Requires ELM327 or compatible OBD scanner. Supported: OBD-II (Bluetooth, WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), V-Gate iCar 3 (BLE), Veepeak (BLE), Carista, Vinli); GPS-only and Demo modes. Read more at inCarDoc.com Limited functionality available w/o ELM327 possible only in GPS mode: Speed, Altitude
🏆 Pro version features: • real time parameters recording
• read & display multiple parameters
• recording parameters in background mode
• view recorded parameters traces
• GPS traces support
• upload to server http://inCarDoc.com
• extended widgets: fuel economy, acceleration
• overlay to present economy data over any application screen
🛠 Car diagnostics Works as fault codes OBD2 scanner, reads Check Engine (MIL) state, details, related freeze frame data, finds descriptions and clears stored diagnostic trouble codes (DTC). Allows to store and share diagnostics data when looking for a professional service/repair assistance. Please note that app supports only parameters and ECU's specified with OBD-II standard, that is Engine and Emission systems.
⏲ Real-time parameters Reads real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters PIDs from car’s sensors: speed, rotation (rpm), coolant temperature, pressure, O2 oxygen sensors and multiple other PIDs. Available chart drawing and analog/digital widgets presentation. Please note that exact list of scanned OBD2 parameters depends on your car make/model/year.
⛽ Economizer: Trip Computer mode for presenting and tracking car’s fuel economy/consumption. Presents both in-drive (instant and average MPG) as well as per trip, per day and other statistics. Please note, that feature available when appropriate OBD2 economy parameters (MAF or MAP+IAT+RPM) are supported in your car. For correct calculations you may need to enter Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80).
♾ Other features: • logbook notes: fueling, service records, car maintenance, diagnostics
• GPS parameters: speed, altitude
• register and upload data to web
• console mode: for advanced users, direct OBD2 and ELM327 commands sending
• use custom configurations for non-standard parameters and protocols
🌐 site http://inCarDoc.com
Avoid!!! simultaneous running of multiple OBD-II reading apps, be sure that other apps does not keeping live Bluetooth/WiFi connection via ELM327 OBD2 scanner.
Required permissions: • Device & app history
Used to self- identify application when at background
Extra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude, position for fueling and service search
Store and read "Logbook" and Debug data as direct user's actions
Bluetooth related – communication with external OBD2 scanner
Internet related – publishing "Logbook" records to server as direct user's actions
Drawing over other apps – presenting economy and selected parameters over other app’s screens
Warning!!! There are reports on issues when using some cheap "clones" of ELM327 (mostly marked as v2.1)! Read more at our forum https://goo.gl/9qiBSv
You are always welcome @
🌐 our site http://inCarDoc.com
Ask about our opinion, inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth/WiFi provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Yandex.Trains the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth/WiFi on PC
To download and install inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth/WiFi for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth/WiFi on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth/WiFi on PC.
Download inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth/WiFi for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth/WiFi Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth/WiFi, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running inCarDoc Pro | ELM327 OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth/WiFi on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.