InBrowser – Incognito Browsing is the newest Communication release developed and published by Private Internet Access, Inc. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on InBrowser – Incognito Browsing PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
InBrowser is an incognito/private browser for Android with TOR and video support. Each time you exit InBrowser, everything you’ve done in the app will be erased, including history, cookies, and sessions. InBrowser is a feature rich browser, and it’s in permanent private mode.
☆ This is the optimal browser if you want to visit adult websites, dating sites, medical sites, check Facebook on a friends device, watch a video or anything else without anyone finding out! ☆
✓ Absolutely no data is saved.
When you exit the app, all data and history is removed. Everything that goes on in the browser is removed when you hit Home, Exit, or Close.
✓ The Onion Router (TOR) support via Orbot.
Browse the Internet anonymously and encrypted through the TOR network and access content that has been blocked by your ISP, network or government. Requires Orbot to be installed and running.
✓ Search engines
InBrowser support searching via DuckDuckGo, StartPage (Ixquick), Bing, Google and Yahoo.
✓ No first or third party ads or trackers are bundled in the app. Your information is secure from leakage.
✓ Supports agent cloaking (no more mobile-version of sites!)
Make websites think that you're visiting from Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Android.
✓ Deep integration with LastPass
LastPass can automatically fill passwords in InBrowser. Stay secure with strong passwords without any hassle.
✓ In-App video support
Click on a video-link and an in-app video player will play the video. Any trace of this is removed when you exit the app.
✓ Tabbed Browsing
InBrowser’s tabbed browsing feature has the ability to quickly switch between several open webpages within a single browsing session.
✓ Download files, images, and video to your SD Card in the InBrowser folder.
Long-press on a link to download a file comfortably to your SD-card.
✓ Minimalistic, maximum space for browsing
No junk, no ads, no extra bars – just maximum space for your browsing experience
For Adobe Flash-support, ensure that you have the appropriate flash-plugins installed and that your device supports Flash. InBrowser will not provide Flash out of the box, but it does support Flash-content.
Notice that Orbot is required for TOR to work. Orbot is made by the Tor Project and you can download it for free on Google Play, just search for “orbot” and download the one made by “The Tor Project”.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced InBrowser – Incognito Browsing first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Run Race 3D PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install InBrowser – Incognito Browsing on PC
To download and install InBrowser – Incognito Browsing for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type InBrowser – Incognito Browsing on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy InBrowser – Incognito Browsing on PC.
Download InBrowser – Incognito Browsing for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More InBrowser – Incognito Browsing Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using InBrowser – Incognito Browsing, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running InBrowser – Incognito Browsing on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.