In-Flight Assistant is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on In-Flight Assistant PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Add a whole new dimension of realism to your Infinite Flight experience with this polished, third-party add-on to Infinite Flight, the best mobile flight sim on the App Store!
Hear over 30 co-pilot voice samples during your flight, whether it's takeoff callouts like "V₁", "Rotate!", or "Positive Rate", or whether it's warnings when speed limits are being approached, or confirmation callouts when setting flaps or gear settings.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH IN-FLIGHT ASSISTANT DISCONNECTING, READ THE ANDROID README CONNECTION GUIDE AT http://bit.ly/if-a-connection-guide
In-Flight Assistant is NOT a flight simulator itself but rather is an add-on to the separate app Infinite Flight to provide voice callouts and realistic automated warnings for your flights.
Check out a video of the app in action at: http://www.inflightassistant.info
HOW IT WORKS
Start In-Flight Assistant, then launch Infinite Flight on the same device (make sure “Enable Infinite Flight Connect” is on in the Infinite Flight settings) – you'll hear a confirmation that In-Flight Assistant is connected. It will now be watching your flight and provide the callouts as you configured them within the app. It's that simple!
CONNECTION ISSUES??? READ THIS FIRST
1. Try turning off your battery saving mode since it shuts down background apps
2. Try turning down your IF graphics level if your device is not very high-level
3. Try rebooting your device
4. Make sure "IF Connect" is enabled in your IF settings.
^ These steps solve 80%+ of connection issues.
The following callouts are provided:
• "80 knots"
• "Positive Rate"
• "Let's watch our speed, captain" warning when taxiing or flying too fast
• "Gear up/down" confirmation
• "Flaps at ___ degrees" / "Flaps Final" confirmations
• Spoiler status
• 4 voices, including Mark 'Skyhawk Heavy' Denton!
PASSENGER ANNOUNCEMENTS (IN-APP PURCHASE)
* Welcome aboard announcement
* Arm doors for departure & cross-check
* Safety briefing
* Flight attendants, take seats for takeoff (when turning on strobes)
* "You may move about the cabin now, etc."
* Descent beginning
* Welcome post-landing
AUTOMATED GPWS WARNINGS (IN-APP PURCHASE)
Experience fully-featured GPWS warning callouts such as "TOO LOW, GEAR", "SINK RATE", or "PULL UP!" – in accordance with the specification of the real-world Honeywell MK VI GPWS system – with all 6 modes supported, including turboprop alternative settings (automatically detected whether the aircraft is a turboprop), Steep Approach Bias, Flap Override settings, and more.
The following callouts are provided:
• Autopilot disconnect warning sound (Airbus / Boeing)
• "GLIDESLOPE" both quiet and loud, depending on how low you are
• "PULL UP! PULL UP!"
• "TERRAIN! TERRAIN!"
• "DON'T SINK"
• "TOO LOW, TERRAIN"
• "TOO LOW, GEAR"
• "TOO LOW, FLAPS"
• "APPROACHING MINIMUMS"
• "MINIMUMS" or "MINIMUMS, MINIMUMS" (configurable)
• "BANK ANGLE" based on aircraft type, altitude, speed, autopilot setting, etc.
• Airbus' landing callout
Huge thanks to the entire Infinite Flight community for their amazing support, as well as Laura & Flying Dev Studios for providing an awesome API that makes apps like this one possible.
Additional thanks to Cam (maker of LiveFlight) for his open-source API examples.
Thanks to Jan (www.helpathand.nl) for his audio engineering assistance!
In-Flight Assistant is not affiliated with Flying Dev Studios.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced In-Flight Assistant first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to Get a Bulgarian IP Address from Any Country [Guide]
Download and Install In-Flight Assistant on PC
To download and install In-Flight Assistant for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type In-Flight Assistant on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy In-Flight Assistant on PC.
Download In-Flight Assistant for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More In-Flight Assistant Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using In-Flight Assistant, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running In-Flight Assistant on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.