ImgPlay – GIF Maker is a free Android App developed by ImgBase, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ImgPlay – GIF Maker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ImgPlay app is the easiest way to create GIFs using photos and videos.
It is designed for everyone to make GIFs easily.
ImgPlay will make every moment of your photos and videos fully alive.
ImgPlay provides a variety of powerful features when creating GIFs such as Video to gif, Photos to gif, and gif editor.
You can cut a portion of your video to create a GIF, or select multiple photos to create a slideshow or GIF. You can also edit existing GIFs.
Apply a filter and create more beautiful and funny GIFs and share with your friends. You can also adjust the frame rate, or change the playback direction to or fro like a Boomerang.
Share your amazing GIFs instantly with your friends on various social networks such as Instagram, LINE, and WhatsApp.
Create an animated GIF with ImgPlay now!
■ Create GIFs in a variety of ways
– Video to GIF
You can convert videos saved in Gallery to GIF.
– Photos to GIF
You can select multiple photos to convert them to a single GIF or create a simple slideshow.
– GIF Editor
Use this when you want to edit the GIF saved in your Gallery. You can edit existing GIFs to. make them more interesting.
– Camera mode
You can shoot a video with various video camera apps installed on your device and instantly create GIFs from ImgPlay.
– From other apps
You can import photos, videos, and GIFs saved in other apps such as Google Drive or Dropbox and convert them directly to GIF.
■ Make GIF funnier
– Apply various filters
You can apply more than 30 beautiful filters to create GIFs and slideshows.
– Edit sections of Frame
You can crop the parts of your choice from the whole frame and turn only a part of it into a GIF.
– Speed Control
You can change the frame play rate from 0.02 second to 1 second.
– Change playback direction
You can set the direction of playback to forward, backward, forward and then backward again (like a Boomerang).
– Add captions
■ Save and Share
– Save as GIF and Video to My Gallery
Low to medium and high resolutions are supported.
– Repeat save
When saving as video, you can choose how many times to save it repeatedly. When you want to upload a GIF to a social network that cannot share GIFs, choose the option to repeat the video multiple times to save and share to make it look like a GIF.
– Share instantly
You can easily share your created GIFs and videos on various social networks instantly.
Have any Questions or Comments? Feel free contact to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email : email@example.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/imgplay
Instagram : http://instagram.com/imgplay #imgplay
1. Camera: ImgPlay can access to your camera to take a video for making GIF or video.
2. Microphone: ImgPlay can access your microphone to record sound for making GIF or video.
3. Storage Space: ImgPlay can access your all photo or video in Gallery to make GIF or video. GIF or video can be saved in Gallery.
Ask about our opinion, ImgPlay – GIF Maker provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Apartments.com Rental Search New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install ImgPlay – GIF Maker on PC
To download and install ImgPlay – GIF Maker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ImgPlay – GIF Maker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ImgPlay – GIF Maker on PC.
Download ImgPlay – GIF Maker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ImgPlay – GIF Maker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ImgPlay – GIF Maker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ImgPlay – GIF Maker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.