iHunter Alberta is a free Android Game developed by Inside Outside Studios Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on iHunter Alberta PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Don't be confused by imitators. iHunter Alberta is the #1 Hunting app for Albertans (with the ratings to back it up)!
iHunter Alberta gives hunters and outdoor enthusiasts a new view into Alberta's wildlife management units. By overlaying the WMUs on top of base maps, users can see their current location and which WMU they are in. Dive deeper into specific WMUs to see which big game, bear, cougar, and game bird seasons are open. Contribute to the map by adding your own waypoints to keep track of hunting spots, past animal harvests, and landowner contact information.
– Includes regulation summary for the current season (free updates every year)
– View WMUs on top of base maps (map, hybrid, satellite and terrain views)
– View No-hunting zones and Indian reserve boundaries
– Select a WMU to view its summary of big-game, predator and game bird seasons
– Add waypoints to the map at your current location or the centre of the map
– Add waypoints to the map based on your known GPS locations
– Edit the name, description, image and location of your waypoints
– Store Landowner contact information in waypoints to keep track of all your hunting contacts in one place
– Send your friends or family an email with your current location so they can easily find you
– Use the sunrise / sunset calculator to look up legal hunting light at your location
– Share waypoints via email to friends and hunting partners
– Text your location to other users
– Chat with other users
– Share waypoints, current location, and your live location
Public Land Access In-App Subscription ($9.99 per year):
– View over 6000 Agricultural Leases (Grazing Leases, Farm Development Leases) overtop of the existing iHunter map
– Tap and hold on any lease to view the leaseholder name, contact info, and specific restrictions
– Search for leases by proximity, disposition number, leaseholder name, and content of the restrictions
– Favorites list and most recently used list
– View the Alberta "Green Area" boundaries (area of the province that is primarily public land). Note that there is some lease and private land within this area.
– View over 25000 Pipeline Agreements, Utility right-of ways and other easements that are considered Vacant Public Land when not being developed
– All for $9.99 per year
Pro Tools In-app purchase (one time fee):
– Track your position as you hunt – get an altitude and velocity profile as well as a track overlaid on the map
– Draw over the map to highlight property lines, animal patterns, or trails
– Search the map for businesses or points of interest (internet connection required)
– Recently viewed and favorites lists for WMUs and waypoints
County Land Ownership Maps: 70 maps to choose from, between $9.99 and $30 CAD each.
Ask about our opinion, iHunter Alberta provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Sweet Baby Girl Summer Fun 2 – Holiday Resort Spa PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install iHunter Alberta on PC
To download and install iHunter Alberta for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type iHunter Alberta on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy iHunter Alberta on PC.
Download iHunter Alberta for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More iHunter Alberta Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using iHunter Alberta, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running iHunter Alberta on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.