iHeartRadio – Free Music, Radio & Podcasts is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on iHeartRadio – Free Music, Radio & Podcasts PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
iHeartRadio has unlimited music and thousands of radio stations all in one app. Download iHeartRadio today and listen to top radio stations, music, news, podcasts, sports, talk and comedy shows. iHeartRadio is easy to use and best of all it’s FREE.
Get The Best Local Radio Stations and Podcasts
• Discover thousands of live AM and FM stations near you and from cities across the globe
• Listen to sports radio stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports and more
• Stream podcasts from famous personalities like Ryan Seacrest, Colin Cowherd, Sean Hannity, Elvis Duran and Bobby Bones
Play Free Artist Stations
Create personalized music stations based on today’s top artists using a library of millions of songs covering genres like Country, Top 40, Rap, EDM, Rock, Alternative and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You
My Favorites Radio collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Take control of your listening experience with millions of songs on demand. Choose the plan that’s right for you with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™.
• Save and replay any song from the radio
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Listen to music offline
• Create unlimited playlists
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at http://help.iheartradio.com!
For additional help and to find answers to common questions for tablet devices, please visit https://help.iheart.com/hc/en-us/sections/204008358-Android
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
© 2017 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Ask about our opinion, iHeartRadio – Free Music, Radio & Podcasts provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Clash of Kings – CoK the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install iHeartRadio – Free Music, Radio & Podcasts on PC
To download and install iHeartRadio – Free Music, Radio & Podcasts for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type iHeartRadio – Free Music, Radio & Podcasts on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy iHeartRadio – Free Music, Radio & Podcasts on PC.
Download iHeartRadio – Free Music, Radio & Podcasts for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More iHeartRadio – Free Music, Radio & Podcasts Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using iHeartRadio – Free Music, Radio & Podcasts, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running iHeartRadio – Free Music, Radio & Podcasts on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.