iFish Alberta is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on iFish Alberta PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Top paid Sports App in Canada !
Get the App every Angler in Alberta needs and learn Where, When & How to Catch more Fish !
Featured on iTunes "Apps for the Great Outdoors", "Great Canadian Apps" and in "City Guides"
iFish Alberta™ Features:
– Access 700 Lakes, Ponds & Reservoirs
– Hundreds of Rivers & Streams to discover**
– All easily searchable with only a few letters
– View & Add Private/Public HotSpots locations
– Lake Reports and Feedback by users – Real-Time
– Proximity Search from your Current Location
– Proximity Search from City, Town or Lake
– Best Times to Fish Solunar Calendar
– Catch & Possession limits & Seasons
– Depth Charts viewable on/offline
– Interactive Directions
– Boat Launch Location
– Real-time Weather Conditions & Forecasts
– Great How To's, Tips & Tricks
– Links to numerous resources
**In-App Purchases Available:
– Rivers & Streams – Upgrade to include Alberta Rivers & Streams. Search by name, or Proximity. Great Add on for the Fly Fisherman, or to simply find a spot to fish from shore.
iFish Alberta™, The app every fisherman in Alberta needs. Providing an intuitive, user-friendly guide to sport fishing and Ice Fishing in Alberta Canada. Users are able to search for lakes or rivers by name, or via proximity search; view a summary of catch limits, interactive directions, real-time weather, boat launch locations, points of interest, best times to fish, tips & tricks, and more!
*** ALSO AVAILABLE ***
iFish Alberta™ is accessible both with and without a 3G / WiFi connection. Basic features (lake search, catch limit summary, fish information) are available without a connection, but special features such as the Proximity Search, Directions, Depth Charts, Weather, etc. require a connection.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced iFish Alberta first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Icycle: On Thin Ice Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install iFish Alberta on PC
To download and install iFish Alberta for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type iFish Alberta on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy iFish Alberta on PC.
Download iFish Alberta for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More iFish Alberta Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using iFish Alberta, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running iFish Alberta on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.