Idle Accelerator is a free Android Game developed by Fan Games Studios, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Idle Accelerator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Use particles to generate energy. Research new technologies in the Laboratory to discover new particles or improve the ones you already have.
Level Up and improve your production to unlock the High Level Security Lab. Spend the points on cool bonuses for your unlocked particles but choose carefully, you will not be able to change those bonuses until the next Vortex!
Unlock relics with Stardust to further improve your energy production, complete challenges to unlock cool Vortex bonuses and a special particle.
If you want to rest or take a break is ok! You will get a production bonus according to the time you have been disconnected (you can improve it in the laboratory).
Ask about our opinion, Idle Accelerator provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: SD Maid Pro – Unlocker New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Idle Accelerator on PC
To download and install Idle Accelerator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Idle Accelerator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Idle Accelerator on PC.
Download Idle Accelerator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Idle Accelerator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Idle Accelerator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Idle Accelerator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.