IconX – Icon Pack is the newest Personalization release developed and published by mbouix. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on IconX – Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
*This is not standalone app! You need a compatible launcher!
• 2929+ Amazing Icons (new icons are coming soon, stay tuned!)
• XXHDPI icon 192×192 pixel
• 141+ Amazing Material Design Wallpapers
• icons divided into categories with the possibility to search
• Help section with FAQs
• Show/Hide launcher icon from app drawer
• Icon request for send email to developer with missing icons
• Apply 24 Launcher (Some of Manually)
~~Please Don't forget share and rate in here ~~
IconX – Icon Pack provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Android Auto – Maps, Media, Messaging & Voice New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install IconX – Icon Pack on PC
To download and install IconX – Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type IconX – Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy IconX – Icon Pack on PC.
Download IconX – Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More IconX – Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using IconX – Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running IconX – Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.