Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar is a free Android App developed by darkskyandroid.app, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Weather and widget app for android that provides current weather conditions and high accurate hourly and minutely hyperlocal weather forecast, with live rain radar map. Powered by Dark Sky weather.
* Daily and hourly hyperlocal weather forecast
* Easy to set up and easy to use. Simple user interface
* Real time rain storm radar map (Doppler radar) in live animation
* Radar forecast for the next hour.
* Next hour rain prediction in chart which you exactly need
* It is completely Free. Ads remove option (No ads – ad free)
** It's interface is different but weather forecast data comes from Dark Sky, so it can be alternative
* Download size is small, you can easily download
* Minute by minute forecast & down-to-the-minute forecast (minute forecast data from Dark Sky weather)
* Weather forecast alert
* 3 transparent widget and current condition info in notification bar
* Background animation depending on current weather conditions
* Sunrise-sunset and moon phases
* Weather forecast summary on home screen
* Radar focuses your exact location
*1×1 Weather widget
*Next hour rain widget
We will continue to improve the application, please stay tuned.
Meteorological Parameters Shown:
– Track live storm radar maps
– Hyperlocal hourly weather forecast
– The possibility of rain (rain, snow, windy, sunny …)
– Feels like temperature
– Average wind direction and speed
– Maximum wind speed observed
– Ultraviolet ray index (UV Index)
Explanation from developer :
The app will shows to you the Dark Sky data until they close the service (They declared service will close end of 2021).
Before they closing service of course we will add one or more data source as an alternative like aerisweather, accuweather, worldweatheronline etc. The application will never close down. More explanation is on the "About" page within the application.
Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Lode Runner New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar on PC
To download and install Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar on PC.
Download Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hyperlocal Weather (Dark Sky Powered by) & Radar on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.