Hushed – Second Phone Number – Calling and Texting is a free Communication App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hushed – Second Phone Number – Calling and Texting PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
GET A FREE 3-DAY TRIAL NUMBER
Hushed is a private phone number app for any occasion! When you need a different number to call and text with, Hushed lets you get local numbers from over 300 area codes in the US, Canada, and the UK. You can use Hushed for private calls and texts. You can even manage multiple lines for your personal or business life.
When you make a call or text with Hushed, it’s sent from your dedicated Hushed number, and never interacts with your cell phone number. Hushed is great for classified ads, dating, travel, and business.
It's easy and risk-free to use Hushed. There are no contracts, no hassles, and signing up doesn’t require any verification. You can keep your conversations entirely private, and burn your numbers once you’re finished with them. Protect your privacy with Hushed!
WHY USE HUSHED?
* Buying or selling on local classifieds? Get a temporary number to post on your ad and receive calls and texts on Hushed instead. Delete your number once the deal is done!
* Online Dating? Stay safe by adding a layer of security to your personal life with a Hushed temporary number. Share your disposable number with dating app matches and people that you’re just getting to know.
* Travelling or calling internationally? Family and friends can reach you on a local number without having to pay long-distance or roaming charges.
* Need a business number? Simply add an extra number to your device. Send business texts and stay connected with customers through Hushed. Manage your business line (or even multiple lines) in one simple app!
Get UNLIMITED calling and texting in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom (UK). Choose from 1 or 3-line recurring subscriptions. Enjoy unlimited local calling* minutes and texts!
*Local calling is available on all Hushed numbers. SMS and MMS are available in select countries. International calling and SMS is available on ‘30 Day Worldwide’ Packages.
HUSHED APP FEATURES
◆ Get a 2nd phone number, add different numbers, and manage multiple lines in one simple app.
◆ Full talk, text (SMS), and picture messaging / MMS capabilities.
◆ Local numbers to choose from in over 300 area codes in the US, Canada, and the UK.
◆ Each number comes equipped with Customizable Voicemail Greetings, Auto Reply Text Messages, Call Forwarding, Call Routing, and more!
◆ Access your account on any device connected to WiFi or data. Even turn your tablet into a phone!
◆ Flexible Prepaid (7/30/90/365 Day) and Pay-as-you-go plans. Extend, delete, and top up numbers at any time!
◆ Integrations with Slack and DropBox. Send and reply to messages directly through Slack. Save voicemails and message history to your Dropbox account.
◆ Our 1 & 3 Line auto-renewing subscriptions apply to all U.S, Canada, and UK numbers. They include UNLIMITED calls and texts within North America (for US and Canada numbers only) or within the UK (for UK numbers). Sign up on a yearly subscription and save up to 20% of the cost of the unlimited plan!
◆ Payments are charged to your Google Play account at confirmation, and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
◆ Renewals are charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period at the original subscription price and term.
◆ You can manage your subscription at any time (and turn off auto-renew) by going to your Google Play Account Settings. Cancellations do not apply to the active subscription period and refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.
Hushed offers both free trials and paid numbers, please review pricing and plans before purchasing. Country and area code availability varies. May not work with SMS shortcode services or verification texts. Cannot be used for 911 emergency services.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Hushed – Second Phone Number – Calling and Texting first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Enceladus – Icon Pack the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Hushed – Second Phone Number – Calling and Texting on PC
To download and install Hushed – Second Phone Number – Calling and Texting for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hushed – Second Phone Number – Calling and Texting on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hushed – Second Phone Number – Calling and Texting on PC.
Download Hushed – Second Phone Number – Calling and Texting for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hushed – Second Phone Number – Calling and Texting Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hushed – Second Phone Number – Calling and Texting, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hushed – Second Phone Number – Calling and Texting on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.