Human Anatomy Atlas 2018: Complete 3D Human Body is the newest Medical release developed and published by Visible Body. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Human Anatomy Atlas 2018: Complete 3D Human Body PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Human Anatomy Atlas 2018 Edition is the go-to 3D anatomy reference app for healthcare professionals, students, and professors. The app includes comprehensive male and female 3D gross anatomy models, select microanatomy of tissues and organs, cadaver slices and diagnostic images that are paired with 3D cross-sections, and interactive animations of muscles and bones.
What do you get with Human Anatomy Atlas 2018?
Extensive library of content vetted by a team of medical experts
– Explore thousands of 3D anatomical structures in the male and female models
– See structures from all body systems: nervous, skeletal, circulatory, muscular, digestive, urinary, lymphatic, endocrine, and reproductive
– Delve into the microanatomy of tissues and special organs, including nephrons and alveoli
– Watch muscle movements demonstrated in rotatable moving 3D animations
– Compare 3D cross-sections side-by-side with cadaver images and diagnostic images
Encyclopedic reference and study content, in 7 languages
– Detailed definitions, Latin names, and English pronunciations
– Descriptions of injuries, diseases, and pathologies
– 1,000+ question test bank for quizzing and improving anatomy mastery
– Language settings include English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and simplified Chinese
Powerful search engine, preset views, and easy-add features
– Search or browse for the anatomy you need to study or show
– Add anatomy or dissect
– Save, annotate, and share visuals. Create a Favorites library.
– Use the Tour feature to create a visual presentation
Ask about our opinion, Human Anatomy Atlas 2018: Complete 3D Human Body provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Start Craft : Exploration Survival 2018 New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Human Anatomy Atlas 2018: Complete 3D Human Body on PC
To download and install Human Anatomy Atlas 2018: Complete 3D Human Body for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Human Anatomy Atlas 2018: Complete 3D Human Body on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Human Anatomy Atlas 2018: Complete 3D Human Body on PC.
Download Human Anatomy Atlas 2018: Complete 3D Human Body for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Human Anatomy Atlas 2018: Complete 3D Human Body Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Human Anatomy Atlas 2018: Complete 3D Human Body, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Human Anatomy Atlas 2018: Complete 3D Human Body on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.