hueDynamic for Philips Hue Pro is a free Android App developed by Hue Entertainment by MD2, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on hueDynamic for Philips Hue Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
hueDynamic brings your Philips Hue system to life with DISCO, Screen/Camera sync, Child lock and more. Voted BEST Hue app of 2018 on /r/hue
NEW photo scenes every day! Feel energized or relaxed with professionally designed experiences combining light and sound. Over 50 mixable and dynamic scenes with simple room and lighting group control, such as mountain chill, fireplace, jungle night, fire and ice, rainforest, fireworks and many more!
Have the ultimate party with multiple advanced sound to light disco modes. Adjust strobe, intensity, hue and more!
Camera support and Screen Sync means you can point your device at your TV or use device Screen Grabbing to sync your lights to your viewing for a truly immersive experience! Movie night has never been so good. Enjoy an advanced sampling mode – predominant multicolored with adjustable smoothing. Speed and brightness control is also supported.
Transparent multiple bridge support (included for FREE) allows you to control all your lights across multiple bridges without having to switch between them.
Create your own custom photo ambiences and enhance the colors with our "Tweaks!". Photo ambiences are stored on the Philips Hue bridge with our OmniScene technology, meaning you don't have to recreate the ambience for different rooms. Not only that, they are accessible from all your devices running hueDynamic.
Ever come home to have all your Hue lights on 100% brightness because of even a slight power outage or “brownout”? With the hueDynamic app, this is a thing of the past thanks to our Philips Hue System Power Cut detection. With a simple click, you can enable this feature in the app and your Hue Bridge will be programmed to recognize a power cut. It will then automatically switch off your lights giving you piece of mind.
You can also set the power on mode of lights!
Make your Hue Smart Button, Lutron Aurora, Hue Tap, RunLessWire Click, Niko and Hue Dimmer devices more useful with our advanced programming interface, with much more functionality that the official Philips Hue app. Unlock features such as multiple actions per button, toggle power with one button, cycle through ambiences, enable and disable color loop, cycle through brightness levels and much more!
We also love different types of hue lights, such as White Ambience, Osram and Dresden. We convert colors to color temperatures for lights that don't support color in real-time.
● Professional dynamic lighting scenes for your Philips Hue system, with stereo sound effects and music!
● Child lock – Restrict control to specific rooms and deny bridge programming
● Camera support – Have your lights match your TV in real-time!
● Screen Sync – Have your lights match YouTube and more!
● Photo Ambience – Create awesome custom ambiences from your favorite photos with "Tweaks!" and apply them to any room!
● NO in-app purchases for extra experiences or advanced features!
● Power cut detection. Turns lights off after a power cut automatically
● Advanced dimmer programming including Lutron Aurora, Hue Smart Button, Niko and RunLessWire Click
● Advanced sound to light DISCO modes (peak, neural and spectrum) – Adjust response hue, strobe and much more!
● Temperature dashboard. View the room temperature for anywhere that you have a Hue Motion Sensor
● Virtual Push-Link button (older Philips bridge firmwares only)
● Easily link Ikea and other 3rd party bulbs with the TouchLink button built into the app
● Set an ambience or experience to run on a timer – perfect reminder for those long showers!
● Real transparent multiple-bridge support. Add all your bridges and don't switch!
● OmniScene technology – Create ambiences and mix and use them on any lights without having to recreate them!
● Full compatibility with our desktop app.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced hueDynamic for Philips Hue Pro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Enable Hyper-V In Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install hueDynamic for Philips Hue Pro on PC
To download and install hueDynamic for Philips Hue Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type hueDynamic for Philips Hue Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy hueDynamic for Philips Hue Pro on PC.
Download hueDynamic for Philips Hue Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More hueDynamic for Philips Hue Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using hueDynamic for Philips Hue Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running hueDynamic for Philips Hue Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.