Hue Pro is the newest Lifestyle release developed and published by Prismatic LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hue Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Hue Pro is a new way to use your Philips Hue lighting system. It provides all the features of the native Philips Hue Android application, such as lighting presets. But it can also be used for scheduling events with alarms and timers. By scheduling an event you can set light presets to come on (or off) at a specific time in the future!
Hue Pro is designed to make using your Hue lighting system much easier and more convenient. With Hue Pro's Wifi Detection, you can have your lights turn on to a preset of your choice as you walk in your home's door! Or turn off as you leave! (These features have been moved to a separate app called Hue Pro Tasker. Check it out!)
With Hue Pro, you can even control your lights away from home! (Forwarding port 80 on your router to the bridge) Documentation on how to do this is inside the application!
Hue Pro Lava Lamp! Turn your room into a live lava lamp! Take full control of your Hue lighting system with everything at your finger tips.
Music mode! Have Hue Pro listen to your music through your microphone and change the lights to the beat!
NEW: Animated Presets! Create awesome looking progressive presets that change color how you decide!
** Lava lamp and Music mode are no longer an in-app purchase if purchased on or after December 19, 2016. They are now free 🙂 **
– Lighting presets
– Animated lighting presets
– Create alarms and timers
– Wifi Detection
– Control your lights away from home
– Widget control
– Light grouping
– Lava lamp
– Music integration
– Export / import settings
– Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 5, 6, 7
– Pixel, Pixel XL
– Moto X, Moto X Pure
– Galaxy S3,S4,S5,S6,S7
– Galaxy Note 5
– Galaxy Tab 4
– Droid 4
– Droid RAZR MAXX
– Original Droid
– Transformer Tablet
Contact Hue Pro at firstname.lastname@example.org with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Hue Pro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: SafeBoda for Drivers New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Hue Pro on PC
To download and install Hue Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hue Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hue Pro on PC.
Download Hue Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hue Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hue Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hue Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.