HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN is a free Android App developed by Evozi, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
HTTP Injector is a professional VPN tool to browse the Internet privately and securely with multiple protocol and tunneling technologies build into one app
It works as an universal VPN (SSH/Proxy/SSL Tunnel/DNS Tunnel/Shadowsocks/V2Ray) client to encrypts your connection so that you can surf the internet privately and securely. Besides that, it also help you access blocked websites behind firewall.
Best part? you can configure your own server and connect using this app.
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD
This tools is for professional users only
Access any website and service on the Internet and secure your identity. Secure your Android device from hackers and online threats when using a public WiFi and forget about geo-locked content, identity theft and online privacy concerns.
– Secure your connection using SSH, Shadowsocks or V2Ray tunnel
– SSL/TLS tunneling is supported
– DNS tunneling
– No root needed
– Specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
– DNS Changer
– Build in SSH client
– Build in Shadowsocks client
– Build in Host Checker and IP Hunter
– Support V2Ray plugin
– Payload Generator
– Apps Filter
– Support Android 4.0 to Android 11
– Google DNS / custom DNS
– Data Compression
– Hotshare – Tether Unlock
– Ability to change buffer size, etc
– HTTP Proxy + SSH
– DNS Tunnel
– SSL (TLS)
– VMess, SOCKS, SS, VLESS
– Exported config is encrypted
– Lock and protect the settings from users
– Set custom message for customer
– Hardware ID lock
How to use:
>> Import config file created by other users (You can find it in your local group/group chats)
>> Open payload generator and press generate (no need to adjust settings) and select one of our server to connect
– Crashing or having problem? Email us to get it resolved
Get lightweight version of HTTP Injector, search for "HTTP Injector LITE"
Click the join Beta Test button in app store
Ask about our opinion, HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: فیلترگرام * تنها تلگرام بدون نیاز به فیلترشکن * Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN on PC
To download and install HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN on PC.
Download HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running HTTP Injector (SSH/Proxy/V2Ray) VPN on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.