How much can I spend? Expense Tracker Premium is a free Finance App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on How much can I spend? Expense Tracker Premium PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is the premium edition of the app. In terms of functionality, it is completely identical to the full version, purchased through in-app purchases in the free version of the application. Therefore, if you have already bought the full version, there is no need in switching to premium, the differences will be only in the color of the application icon 🙂
Purpose the app
This app does not require you to input your expenses in the appropriate category. This application does not answer the question “what money was spent on.” The purpose of the application is to tell you how much you can spend within the current budget.
To whom it will be useful
This application will help you if
– you don't have enough money until the next salary
– you want to know if you can afford this or that purchase, аnd how will it affect the family budget
– you wish to save money for certain purposes
How it works
Robert Kiyosaki rightly noted that expenses tend to increase with salary increases. Therefore, it is important to take control of the cash flow.
The application is very simple. You specify how much money you have and when the next salary day comes, the application divides the amount of money by the number of days before salary, as a result you get the daily spending limit for the current moment.
With a decrease in the balance the limit also decreases, the next day it is recalculated again as your salary day comes closer. Once a day (or more often) adjust your balance and analyze the result. When your limit falls for several days in a row you have reached a critical point: you live beyond your means.
Part of the money can be specified as "Savings" – they will be counted separately and will not affect the calculation of the daily spending limit.
– One conventional currency is used. If you want to take into account funds placed in another currency, you will have to independently convert them into the main currency of the application.
– Cash amounts are rounded to whole numbers: fractional parts do not matter for the main purpose of the application and only make it difficult to read the financial picture.
– The application intentionally does not read your SMS and does not spy on you in any other way. Only those funds that you yourself declare are taken into account.
Money Back Guarantee: I will refund you the money paid for the premium version of the application if the application disappoints you.
Contact the developer at email@example.com. I will be happy to answer your questions and consider your suggestions.
Ask about our opinion, How much can I spend? Expense Tracker Premium provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Disney Sorcerer's Arena PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install How much can I spend? Expense Tracker Premium on PC
To download and install How much can I spend? Expense Tracker Premium for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type How much can I spend? Expense Tracker Premium on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy How much can I spend? Expense Tracker Premium on PC.
Download How much can I spend? Expense Tracker Premium for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More How much can I spend? Expense Tracker Premium Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using How much can I spend? Expense Tracker Premium, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running How much can I spend? Expense Tracker Premium on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.