Horizon is the newest Arcade release developed and published by Ketchapp. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Horizon PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Avoid obstacles while you maneuver through the unpredictable world of Horizon! Make barrel rolls, collect gems and travel as far as possible.
◉ Complete 100 Challenges
◉ Rank up by gathering XP
◉ Collect 40 Ships (including Secrets)
◉ Receive Daily Rewards
◉ Unlock 25 Trails
◉ Compare your Highscore with players worldwide
Download Horizon now!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Horizon first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Horizon on PC
To download and install Horizon for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Horizon on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Horizon on PC.
Download Horizon for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Horizon Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Horizon, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Horizon on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.