Home Budget with Sync is a free Finance App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Home Budget with Sync PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Now available in mobile [Android, iPhone/iPad] and desktop versions [Windows, Mac OS], including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions. (Separate purchase required for each OS platform).
A lite version of HomeBudget is available as a free application. Give it a try.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household (Android, iPhone, iPad) to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for details.
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
✓ Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
✓ Optionally associate an account and payee with an account
✓ Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
✓ Search expense entries
✓ Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
✓ Optionally associate an account with the income
✓ Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
✓ Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
✓ Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
✓ Calendar and list view of Bills
✓ Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
✓ Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
✓ Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
✓ Budget rollover
✓ Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
✓ Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
✓ Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
✓ View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
✓ Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
✓ Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
✓ Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
✓ Automatically sync multiple devices (Android, iPhone, iPad) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G/4G and WiFi
✓ Work within the same budget with other members of the household
✓ Home screen widget for quick expense entry
✓ Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
✓ Password protection
✓ Ability to upload your own list of category icons
✓ Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry with decimal point placement automatic for your locale/region
✓ HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
Ask about our opinion, Home Budget with Sync provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Russian alphabet for kids. Letters and sounds. on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Home Budget with Sync on PC
To download and install Home Budget with Sync for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Home Budget with Sync on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Home Budget with Sync on PC.
Download Home Budget with Sync for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Home Budget with Sync Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Home Budget with Sync, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Home Budget with Sync on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.