Holo Launcher is a free Android App developed by Mobint Software, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Holo Launcher PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
New Holo Launcher works on Android 4.1+ devices.
If you like the old Holo Launcher for your old devices, please find it on the Play Store.
– Full material design.
– Custom Desktop Pages/Grid: Up to 9 desktop pages and 10 x 10 grid.
– Scrollable Dock: Up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.
– Infinite Scrolling
– Gestures: Swipe up/down on desktop to launch apps quickly.
– Customizable shortcut/folder icons
– Customizable icon label color
– Apply icon packs, support ADW icon pack and Launcherpro icon pack.
– Long press to edit mode
– Other Customization Options: Keep in memory, home key action, hide apps in drawer, hide labels, etc.
Plus Features (Need Holo Launcher Plus):
* Unread count notifications for call, sms, gmail and K-9 mail
* Customizable notification badge color
* More desktop gestures: Pinch in/out, Two Finger Swipe and Double-tap
* Icon Swipe up/down gestures
* Support Go Launcher icon pack
* More transition effects
* Widgets overlapping
* Other enhancement and customization options
Ask about our opinion, Holo Launcher provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Perform A Repair Upgrade On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Holo Launcher on PC
To download and install Holo Launcher for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Holo Launcher on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Holo Launcher on PC.
Download Holo Launcher for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Holo Launcher Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Holo Launcher, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Holo Launcher on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.