Holo Launcher for ICS is a free Android App developed by Mobint Software, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Holo Launcher for ICS PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Simple, powerful, fast and highly customizable home replacement, based on Launcher2.
– Full Jelly Bean Launcher Features
– Custom Desktop Pages/Grid: Up to 9 desktop pages and 10 x 10 grid
– Custom Drawer Portrait/landscape Grid
– Scrollable Dock: Up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages
– Infinite Scrolling
– Gestures: Swipe up/down on desktop to launch apps quickly
– Customizable shortcut/folder icons
– Customizable icon label color
– Apply icon packs, support ADW icon pack and Launcherpro icon pack
– Desktop Previews: Pinch to access desktop previews
– Backup and Restore: Backup and restore your settings and shortcuts
– Other Customization Options: Keep in memory, home key action, hide apps in drawer, hide labels, etc
Plus Features (Need Holo Launcher Plus):
* Unlimited configurable drawer tabs
* Unread count notifications for call, sms, gmail and K-9 mail
* Customizable notification badge color
* More desktop gestures: Pinch in/out, Two Finger Swipe and Double-tap
* Dock icon Swipe up/down gestures
* Support Go Launcher icon pack
* More transition effects
* Widgets overlapping
* 1×1 widgets in dock
* Other enhancement and customization options
Ask about our opinion, Holo Launcher for ICS provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Kids Balloon Pop Game Free 🎈 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Holo Launcher for ICS on PC
To download and install Holo Launcher for ICS for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Holo Launcher for ICS on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Holo Launcher for ICS on PC.
Download Holo Launcher for ICS for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Holo Launcher for ICS Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Holo Launcher for ICS, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Holo Launcher for ICS on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.