Holic! – Pedometer -Earn Money For Walking-Browser is the newest Health & Fitness release developed and published by Yo Yo Technicals. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Holic! – Pedometer -Earn Money For Walking-Browser PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
🔥Now Get Paid For Walking! – Fitness Tips👌Browser😍Listen To Music & Much More
This pedometer uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it can greatly save battery. It also tracks your burned calories, walking distance and time, etc. All this information will be clearly displayed in graphs.
You can set daily step goals. Consecutively achieve your goal for 2 days or more will start a streak. You can easily check your streak statistics chart to stay motivated.
No Locked Features
All features are 100% FREE. You can use all features without having to pay for them.
This step counter uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it barely consumes battery power.
Just tap the start button, and it starts counting your steps. Whether your phone is in your hand, bag, pocket or armband, it can auto-record your steps even your screen is locked.
No sign-in required. We never collect your personal data or share your information with third parties.
Start a Streak to Stay Motivated
The streak starts when you consecutively achieve your goal for 2 days or more. Keep active to let the streak continues.
Start, Pause and Reset
You can pause and start step counting at any time to save power. The app will stop background-refreshing statistics once you pause it. And you can reset today’s step count and count step from 0 if you want to.
You can start a separate walking training anytime you want, such as a 30-minute walking exercise after dinner. In the training mode, we provide a function to separately record your active time, distance and burned calories of your walking training.
This step tracker is designed by our Google Play Best of 2017 winning team. The clean design makes it easy to use.
The report graphs are the most innovative ever, they are specially designed for mobile devices to help you track your walking data. You can check your weekly and monthly statistics in graphs.
Multi colorful themes are under development. You can choose your favorite one to enjoy your step counting experience with this step tracker.
● To ensure the accuracy of step counting, please input your correct information in settings, because it will be used to calculate your walking distance and calories.
● You are welcome to adjust sensitivity to make pedometer count steps more accurately.
● Because of the device power saving processing, some devices stop counting steps when the screen is locked.
● Step counting is not available for devices with older versions when their screen is locked. It's not a bug. We are sorry to say that we are not able to solve this problem.
Looking for an accurate step counter? Does your pedometer use too much power?
Our step counter is the most accurate one you can find and is also a battery saving pedometer. Get our step counter now!
Weight Loss Apps
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
– Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
– Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
– Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
– If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
– In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
– In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
– Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
– If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
Made with ❤️ by Yo Yo Technicals]
Ask about our opinion, Holic! – Pedometer -Earn Money For Walking-Browser provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Access Your pCloud Drive On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Holic! – Pedometer -Earn Money For Walking-Browser on PC
To download and install Holic! – Pedometer -Earn Money For Walking-Browser for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Holic! – Pedometer -Earn Money For Walking-Browser on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Holic! – Pedometer -Earn Money For Walking-Browser on PC.
Download Holic! – Pedometer -Earn Money For Walking-Browser for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Holic! – Pedometer -Earn Money For Walking-Browser Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Holic! – Pedometer -Earn Money For Walking-Browser, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Holic! – Pedometer -Earn Money For Walking-Browser on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.