Hole.io is the newest Arcade release developed and published by VOODOO. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hole.io PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The most addictive game!
Enter the arena and face the other holes in a fierce battle.
Eat everything in sight with your black hole and expand it to eat more! Show them who is the biggest hole in town!
LOCAL COUCH MULTIPLAYER FEATURE
Want to compete directly with your friends? Follow these four simple tasks:
– Step 1: Open the "Local Multiplayer" menu on the right and create a room
– Step 2: Make your friends join*
– Step 3: ???
– Step 4: Enjoy the battle!
*Bluetooth required. They need to be close enough to play.
Ask about our opinion, Hole.io provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Randomly Choose A Drop Point For Fortnite And PUBG [Guide]
Download and Install Hole.io on PC
To download and install Hole.io for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hole.io on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hole.io on PC.
Download Hole.io for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hole.io Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hole.io, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hole.io on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.