Hola Free VPN Proxy is a free Android App developed by Hola, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hola Free VPN Proxy PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Unlimited FREE VPN | Open the web and browse safely
• The only VPN that gives you simple access to your favorite content
• Freedom to view applications and websites from around the world
• Browse the web privately & anonymously
• 100% Free
• Switch countries with ease
Welcome to a Better Internet!
• Hola is a free peer-to-peer VPN service, that works by sharing idle resources of its users to create a more open Web.
• Hola keeps its service free by providing a paid-for, commercial version of the VPN service to businesses.
• Access sites blocked in your country through an innovative peer to peer network
• Accelerates browsing
• Reduces data costs
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to email@example.com
We love to hear from you 🙂
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
* Your use of Hola Free VPN Proxy is free of charge in exchange for safely using
some of your device's resources (WiFi and very limited cellular data), and only
when you are not using your device. You may turn this off by becoming a premium user. Please see our TOS for further information. http://hola.org/legal/sla/#automatic_route
Hola Free VPN Proxy provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Cooking Craze – A Fast & Fun Restaurant Chef Game PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Hola Free VPN Proxy on PC
To download and install Hola Free VPN Proxy for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hola Free VPN Proxy on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hola Free VPN Proxy on PC.
Download Hola Free VPN Proxy for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hola Free VPN Proxy Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hola Free VPN Proxy, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hola Free VPN Proxy on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.