HKC SecureComm is a free Android App developed by HKC Security Ltd., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on HKC SecureComm PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The HKC App, will allow end users to remotely control their security system. The App offers easy set & unset commands, push notification (with audible annunciation), fully functional keypad, log interrogation and, depending on your system control panel, output switching.
Note: In order to use this App you must have a HKC alarm system that is setup with an account with the HKC SecureComm cloud service.
HKC SecureComm provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install HKC SecureComm on PC
To download and install HKC SecureComm for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type HKC SecureComm on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy HKC SecureComm on PC.
Download HKC SecureComm for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More HKC SecureComm Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using HKC SecureComm, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running HKC SecureComm on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.