Himalaya: discover, listen and learn from the best is the newest Education release developed and published by Himlaya – Audio Course. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Himalaya: discover, listen and learn from the best PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
“…Himalaya Learning may become to audio courses what Masterclass has become for video courses.” – LearnStash
Himalaya is an immersive learning platform that provides an extensive library of audio courses straight to your ears from the world's greatest minds. Fuel your personal and professional growth with bite-sized, impactful lessons from Malcolm Gladwell, Tim Ferriss, Elon Musk, and more. Listen & Learn From Legends.
Why Himalaya Learning
World-class instructors – Learn from the best of the best. Our lessons are taught by industry experts offering actionable insights.
Bite-sized content – Your time is valuable— skip the fluff! Our content is insightful, impactful, and to the point.
Learn anywhere – Designed for learning on-the-go. Our app is robust, intuitive, and mobile.
Learn your way – Add the right tools to your arsenal. Our content is all-encompassing, with over 30 topics spanning the personal, the practical, and the professional.
Accessible – Download free learning resources and unlock exclusive ones at a no brainer cost.
Immersive – With supplemental material and community helming a flexible learning experience, learning doesn’t stop when the episode does.
——————–Get Himalaya Learning Now For Free!———————
Meet your mentors and explore the most popular classes on Himalaya Learning:
Tim Ferriss – Jedi Mind Tricks for Personal and Professional Growth
Elon Musk – Winning through Innovation
Chris Voss – Close Deals Like an FBI Negotiator
Bryan Cranston – Your Career: Get Ahead of the Game
Gretchen Rubin – Managing Projects & People Through Effective Communication
Seth Godin – The Nine Growth Principles with Seth Godin
You’ve made it! If you read to this point, we encourage you to download & claim your 7-day free trial.
• Free Trial: Free trial offer is limited to new subscribers only.
• Charge: Payment for your subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the trial period or at confirmation before purchase if you are not eligible for the trial.
• Renewal: Your subscription will renew automatically and your iTunes Account will be charged monthly at the then-current rate within 24-hours prior to the end of the trial period.
Got questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com. We read all of our emails!
Ask about our opinion, Himalaya: discover, listen and learn from the best provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to create a custom grid in Paint.net on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Himalaya: discover, listen and learn from the best on PC
To download and install Himalaya: discover, listen and learn from the best for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Himalaya: discover, listen and learn from the best on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Himalaya: discover, listen and learn from the best on PC.
Download Himalaya: discover, listen and learn from the best for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Himalaya: discover, listen and learn from the best Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Himalaya: discover, listen and learn from the best, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Himalaya: discover, listen and learn from the best on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.