Hills of Steel is the newest Action release developed and published by Round Zero. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hills of Steel PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Probably the most addictive physics based tank game ever made! And it’s free! Race your way through the hills and crush your enemies with steel. If you love driving with heavy vehicles and shooting, this is your game!
💣 DESTROY! – Shoot physics based projectiles!
🔓 UNLOCK! – Try out all of the tanks!
💪 UPGRADE! – Move faster, do more damage & armor up!
🏅 RANK UP! – Do you have what it takes to become a General?
Hills of Steel is free-to-play, but there are optional in-app purchases available for players who like to extend their experience even further.
We have developed Hills of Steel for you to enjoy and therefore we’d appreciate all possible feedback, so we know how to make the game even better for you: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask about our opinion, Hills of Steel provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Slices the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Hills of Steel on PC
To download and install Hills of Steel for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hills of Steel on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hills of Steel on PC.
Download Hills of Steel for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hills of Steel Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hills of Steel, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hills of Steel on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.