Hill Climb Racing is the newest Racing release developed and published by Fingersoft. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hill Climb Racing PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving games ever made! And it's free!
Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. From Ragnarok to a Nuclear Plant, all places are a racing track to Bill. With little respect to the laws of physics, Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
Face the challenges of unique hill climbing environments with many different cars. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though – Bill's stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good old gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel.
– Lots of different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different vehicles: bike, truck, jeep, tank, etc.)
– Tuneable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
– Numerous stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
– Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
– Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
– Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
– Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
– Garage mode: build and drive your dream vehicle with custom parts!
– Get new boosters to drive even further
– 27+ Levels!
– 28+ Vehicles!
Vehicles: jeep, motocross bike, monster truck, tractor, hippie van, onewheeler, quad bike, tourist bus, race car, police car, ambulance, fire truck, snow mobile, super offroad, and many more!
Hill Climb Racing is free to play but there are optional in-app purchases available.
Remember that we're always reading your feedback and are hard at work creating new vehicles, levels, features and of course fixing any issues you may find. So we'd really appreciate if you'd report what you like or dislike and any issues you may have with the game to email@example.com and please include your device make and model.
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
* Twitter: @fingersoft
* Web: https://www.fingersoft.net
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hillclimbracing_official
Hill Climb Racing is a registered trademark of Fingersoft Ltd. All rights reserved.
Hill Climb Racing provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Twisty Road! Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Hill Climb Racing on PC
To download and install Hill Climb Racing for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hill Climb Racing on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hill Climb Racing on PC.
Download Hill Climb Racing for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hill Climb Racing Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hill Climb Racing, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hill Climb Racing on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.