Hiking Map Poland is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hiking Map Poland PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Hiking Map Poland helps you plan hiking routes and navigate the trail.
The main functionality is planning routes leading along official hiking trails in the mountains and foothills of Poland. The app finds a route quick and easy, displays it on a map, shows its length, estimated time, detailed course and elevation profile. It also shows your current location.
In free version of app routes are displayed on Google Maps layer. Premium users can use more detailed Touristic map layer with contours and terrain shading, which contains peaks, passes, parkings and other points of interest. It's also possible to download maps of regions listed further in this description and use them offline.
Second main functionality is recording tracks. You can then share it with your friends!
The app also displays information about points of interest: photos and opinions taken from the mapa-turystyczna.pl website.
– planning routes based on given points; points can be chosen from map or found using the search box,
– intelligent search suggestions, considering spots closest to your location and those most popular,
– displaying routes on a map along with their length, estimated time, route details (spots and trails) and elevation profile,
– information about impediments on route,
– GOT points for planned route,
– showing your current location on the map,
– track recording, showing elapsing distance and time,
– list of recorded tracks,
– searching for places and showing them on the map,
– displaying information about places your searched for: photos and opinions taken from mapa-turystyczna.pl website,
– navigation on planned route,
– detailed touristic maps layer, also available for download.
Available trails from regions:
** Beskid Makowski
** Beskid Mały
** Beskid Niski
** Beskid Sądecki
** Beskid Śląski
** Beskid Śląsko-Morawski
** Beskid Wyspowy
** Beskid Żywiecki
* Sudety (Sudeten)
** Góry Bardzkie
** Góry Bystrzyckie
** Góry Orlickie
** Góry Izerskie
** Góry Kaczawskie
** Góry Kamienne
** Góry Opawskie
** Góry Sowie
** Góry Stołowe (Table Mountains)
** Góry Wałbrzyskie
** Góry Złote
** Góry Bialskie
** Kotlina Jeleniogórska
** Masyw Śnieżnika
** Rudawy Janowickie
* Pogórze Sudeckie
** Pogórze Izerskie
** Pogórze Kaczawskie
* Przedgórze Sudeckie
** Masyw Ślęży
** Przedgórze Paczkowskie
** Równina Świdnicka
** Wzgórza Niemczańsko-Strzelińskie
** Wzgórza Strzegomskie
* Pogórze Beskidzkie
** Pogórze Ciężkowickie
** Pogórze Przemyskie
** Pogórze Rożnowskie
** Pogórze Strzyżowskie
** Pogórze Dynowskie
** Pogórze Wielickie
** Pogórze Wiśnickie
** Wolin Island
** Góry Świętokrzyskie
** Płaskowyż Suchedniowski
** Kampinos Forest
** Jura Krakowsko-Częstochowska
** Brama Krakowska (Cracow's surroundings)
** Pogórza Przedtatrzańskie
** Działy Orawskie
** Tatry (Tatra Mountains)
** Góry Choczańskie (Choč Mountains)
** Skoruszyńskie Wierchy
** Góry Kysuckie (Kysuce Highlands)
** Magura Orawska (Orava Magura)
** Magura Spiska (Spiš Magura)
** Mała Fatra (Lesser Fatra)
** Niżne Tatry (Low Tatra Mountains)
** Słowacki Raj (Slovak Paradise)
** Wielka Fatra (Great Fatra)
** Wysokie Tatry (High Tatra Mountains)
App is free. Planning routes and displaying information about places need internet connection. Touristic maps layer and navigation are available in Premium (paid).
Hiking Map Poland provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: ELOH New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Hiking Map Poland on PC
To download and install Hiking Map Poland for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hiking Map Poland on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hiking Map Poland on PC.
Download Hiking Map Poland for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hiking Map Poland Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hiking Map Poland, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hiking Map Poland on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.