HiHello: Create & share your digital business card is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on HiHello: Create & share your digital business card PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
HiHello is a free digital business card and address book app. With HiHello you can make and share your own digital business cards, scan paper cards, and manage your contacts, all for free.
***HiHello has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Slate, and Axios***
HiHello is the best free end-to-end business card and contact manager app that’s designed to help you curate and grow your professional relationships.
CREATE CONTACTLESS DIGITAL BUSINESS CARDS
• Going digital is better for both networking and the environment. Digital business cards are always available on your phone or desktop when you need them, so you’ll never need to order more.
• Put as much or as little information as you’d like on your virtual business cards—they’re completely customizable and your information will always be up-to-date.
• HiHello Tip: We highly recommend adding a live photo or video to your vCards! A video business card will help your card stand out even more, and can be a great conversation starter.
SHARE YOUR BUSINESS CARDS WITH ANYONE
• You can share your digital business card with anyone, even if they don’t have the HiHello app.
• Share your virtual card using your unique QR code, or send the link to your card via email, SMS, Slack, and more.
MANAGE YOUR CONTACTS WITH A SELF-HEALING ADDRESS BOOK
• HiHello’s self-healing address book is your free personal and professional CRM. Your address book will heal itself, so you’ll always have your contacts’ latest information.
• Easily keep track of your contacts with a chronological timeline of who you met and when—we’ll even send you a reminder to follow up.
• Add notes and tags and search within your contacts.
• Sync HiHello with Google Contacts, so you can access your contacts across both platforms.
SCAN BUSINESS CARDS
• We get it—some people still love paper business cards. HiHello has a human-verified business card scanner so you can scan any paper cards you receive.
• Take your video meetings to the next level with a free, personalized virtual background. These backgrounds are linked to your business card, so anyone on your video call will have access to your information.
• Use your digital business card to create professional email signatures. With multiple templates to choose from, HiHello’s signature generator will allow you to easily create an email signature that links to your business card.
HiHello’s Digital Business Card & Address Book is made with love in Palo Alto, California. We welcome your feedback! Send us your comments from the HiHello app Settings page or email us at email@example.com.
We hope you love your digital business cards!
Ask about our opinion, HiHello: Create & share your digital business card provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to fix ‘Unable to find module repositories’ error in PowerShell on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install HiHello: Create & share your digital business card on PC
To download and install HiHello: Create & share your digital business card for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type HiHello: Create & share your digital business card on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy HiHello: Create & share your digital business card on PC.
Download HiHello: Create & share your digital business card for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More HiHello: Create & share your digital business card Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using HiHello: Create & share your digital business card, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running HiHello: Create & share your digital business card on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.