Highrise is a free Role Playing Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Highrise PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Highrise is way more than just a social network. It's the easiest way to create your avatar identity, make new best friends, stay in the loop, and explore a magical virtual world – all on your phone.
• Create a character with our avatar creator and pick from 1000s of outfits and items
• Share your #mood and follow others in the Highrise News Feed
• Choose who to chat with one-on-one and in groups
• Meet new friends and characters with similar interests in the app store's largest sim game
• Design an infinite number of rooms for play, chat or just plain fun
• Enjoy weekly content updates with new art and events
There's always room in Highrise. See you soon. 🙂
P.S. Follow us on Instagram @highrise.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Highrise first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: R.B.I. Baseball 20 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Highrise on PC
To download and install Highrise for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Highrise on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Highrise on PC.
Download Highrise for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Highrise Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Highrise, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Highrise on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.