Hide Photos in Photo Locker is a free Android App developed by Handy Apps, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hide Photos in Photo Locker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Hide pictures & photos securely and conveniently in Photo Locker! – The ultimate hidden gallery app for hiding photos on Android.
Sensitive photos from your Android photo gallery can be kept safely locked away in a secure Photo Locker accessible only via a secret PIN code.
Key features include:
1)Encryption – hidden pictures are not only moved to a secret location on your phone but are also encrypted using advanced 128 bit AES encryption. This means that even if someone manage to steal your SD card and copy the hidden picture files, they will still be unable to view the locked photos.
2)User friendly operation – Easily hide photos via default gallery or from within Photo Locker itself.
3)Fast bulk hide – Keep safe hundreds of photos quickly
4)Folder level locking – lock individual hidden photo albums. This allows you to show only 1 hidden photo album without exposing the others.
5)Zoom in and out of hidden photos with multi-touch. Hidden photos maintain their original resolution and are not scaled down as in some other photo hiding apps.
6)Rotate hidden pictures left and right
7)Slideshow – Slideshow viewing mode available with customizable delay setting
8)Removed from recent app list – Photo Locker App will not appear in 'recent apps' list
9)Lock on sleep – If you forgot to exit the Photo Locker, the app will lockout as soon as your phone goes to sleep mode.
10)Tablet optimized – Photo Locker's UI has been designed with tablets in mind as well so as to provide the ultimate viewing pleasure on both Android smart phones and tablets
11)PIN recovery – With the optional PIN recovery feature, you won't lose your precious files even if you forgot your PIN code. The app will email the PIN to you in the event you forgot Photo Locker's PIN code.
12)Un-hide pictures easily – Un-hide photos just as easily as hiding them and you can decide where the un-hidden photos go.
1)Stealth Mode – Hide the app itself! Photo Locker App will disappear from the app drawer as if it never exist on your phone. Access to your private photo vault can only be achieved via an innocent looking calculator widget.
2) Fingerprint log in
3) Get 2 apps for the price of 1! Upgrade either Photo Locker or Video Locker to get premium for both apps. Both apps must remain installed in the device to enjoy this promotion.
4)Ad-free viewing experience
Download Photo Locker now!
Photo Locker is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Notes to users:
– All photos are safely hidden in the device and not saved to any cloud program for user's privacy.
– App must not be moved to SD card.
– Do not delete .PL folder.
– Not recommended for devices on custom ROM
– Devices running on Android 4.4 and above have restricted application access to SD card.
*Stealth Mode Dial Function has been disabled to comply with Google Play's policy changes: https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/9047303*
*Android 10 Stealth Mode users: Due to Google policy changes, icons can no longer hide in stealth mode for Android 10+. The Calculator(PL) widget will still work, and tapping on the icon only opens app settings, not the app itself. We are working on possible solutions currently.*
Having issues with Photo Locker? Check out the FAQ below for assistance!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Hide Photos in Photo Locker first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Browser Leaks: 7 Things to Do to Stay Protected [Guide]
Download and Install Hide Photos in Photo Locker on PC
To download and install Hide Photos in Photo Locker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hide Photos in Photo Locker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hide Photos in Photo Locker on PC.
Download Hide Photos in Photo Locker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hide Photos in Photo Locker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hide Photos in Photo Locker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hide Photos in Photo Locker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.