Hidden Through Time is a free Android Game developed by Rogueside, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hidden Through Time PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Hidden Through Time is a game of hide and seek with objects scattered throughout the wonderful history of our world. Use cryptic hints to discover every secret as you explore the colourful hand drawn levels.
Find enough objects to advance to the next stage, and make your way through all four great ages.
Still desire more or wish to unleash your creativity? Our map editor is available to anyone, allowing you to create your very own levels and share them on our cloud! Here you can also discover, play and rate levels made by other creators from all around the world!
So join Clicky on his wondrous adventure in Hidden Through Time!
Hidden Through Time provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: 30 Day Fitness Challenge – Workout at Home PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Hidden Through Time on PC
To download and install Hidden Through Time for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hidden Through Time on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hidden Through Time on PC.
Download Hidden Through Time for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hidden Through Time Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hidden Through Time, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hidden Through Time on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.