Hidden Folks is a free Casual Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hidden Folks PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Search for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles! Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!!
A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Tap a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area.
In case you like numbers a lot:
– 20+ hand-drawn areas
– 190+ targets to find
– 1400+ mouth-originated sound effects
– 280+ unique interactions
– 3 color modes: normal, sepia, and night mode
– 22 languages (translated by the community)
More areas and features to come!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Hidden Folks first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Uber the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Hidden Folks on PC
To download and install Hidden Folks for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hidden Folks on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hidden Folks on PC.
Download Hidden Folks for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hidden Folks Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hidden Folks, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hidden Folks on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.