HERE WeGo BETA is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by HERE Apps LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on HERE WeGo BETA PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to the HERE WeGo Beta!
This is the first preview of a refresh of the HERE WeGo navigation app – happy to have you here!
We want to know all your thoughts on HERE WeGo during our beta: positives, negatives, and bugs. With your honest feedback, we can make your experience better! Watch for continued changes to the app as we make tweaks, add features, and explore together what works best!
And what's new about HERE WeGo?
We come with a fresh, new design. Taking all your feedback seriously, we've rethought every pixel (and we have many) and aimed to make navigation using HERE WeGo much lighter and simpler.
Want to take a short break in your favorite café? A spontaneous nap at the park? You can now easily add waypoints to your routes. Just add places to your current route and HERE WeGo guides you there.
Visit certain places often? Save them in a collection for quick access and organization.
Moving around your city with public transport? The new app supports not only urban lines, but also inter-city and even inter-country connections.
Not sure where you parked your car? Don't worry! Save the location of your car and you never have to remember where you left it again.
Need to refuel your car? You will find every petrol station in the country, and real-time prices available in certain countries. Driving an EV instead? Great – we really support that! Just select "electric" in settings, and we make sure you get new energy when you need it.
And what's next?
More features, of course!
– Offline navigation will return, so you can download maps to save data and stay on course even without a cell connection.
– We will add more ways to get around, such as bike and car-sharing
– We'll even add parking services in the app
– And many more things!
Sounds great? Stay tuned! And please, give us your feedback here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you will enjoy your journey with HERE WeGo!
HERE WeGo BETA provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: DHgate-Shop Wholesale Prices the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install HERE WeGo BETA on PC
To download and install HERE WeGo BETA for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type HERE WeGo BETA on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy HERE WeGo BETA on PC.
Download HERE WeGo BETA for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More HERE WeGo BETA Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using HERE WeGo BETA, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running HERE WeGo BETA on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.