Hello Kitty Lunchbox is the newest Casual release developed and published by Budge Studios. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hello Kitty Lunchbox PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Budge Studios™ presents Hello Kitty Lunchbox! Join Hello Kitty in the school cafeteria to choose what scrumptious lunch to prepare. If you make your recipe just the way Hello Kitty wants, she’ll give you supercute rewards to decorate your lunchbox and make it extra special!
•Create and customize 4 unique lunchtime recipes!
•Complete challenges to create the lunch Hello Kitty is hoping for!
•Use Hello Kitty appliances and decorations to make an extra yummy meal
•Unlimited ways to design your lunchbox!
•Earn supercute rewards to make your lunchboxes extra special!
•Eat your lunch with Hello Kitty in the school cafeteria!
•Hello Kitty Kabobs
•Supercute lunchbox shapes!
•Many colors to draw with!
•Cute lunchbox backgrounds!
PRIVACY & ADVERTISING
Before you download this app, please note that it is free to try, but some options may only be available via in-app purchases. In-app purchases cost real money and are charged to your account. To disable or adjust the ability to make in-app purchases, change your device settings. This app may contain contextual advertising (including the option to watch ads for rewards) from Budge Studios regarding other apps we publish, from our partners and from third parties. The app may also contain social media links that are only accessible behind a parental gate.
Please note that this app gives users the ability to take and/or create photos in-app that can be saved locally to their devices. These photos are never shared with other users in-app, nor are they shared by Budge Studios with any unaffiliated third party companies.
This app may require an Internet connection to play.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This application is subject to an End-User License Agreement available through the following link: https://budgestudios.com/en/legal-embed/eula/
ABOUT BUDGE STUDIOS
Budge Studios was founded in 2010 with the mission to entertain and educate children around the world, through innovation, creativity and fun. Its high-quality app portfolio consists of original and branded properties. Budge Studios maintains the highest standards of safety and age-appropriateness, and has become a global leader in children’s apps for smartphones and tablets.
Visit us: www.budgestudios.com
Like us: facebook.com/budgestudios
Follow us: @budgestudios
Watch our app trailers: youtube.com/budgestudios
We always welcome your questions, suggestions and comments. Contact us 24/7 at email@example.com
SANRIO®, HELLO KITTY® and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Sanrio Co., Ltd. used under license by Budge Studios Inc.
Hello Kitty® Lunchbox application © 2015 Budge Studios Inc. All artwork in application © 1976, 1979, 1988, 1993, 1996, 2015 SANRIO CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
BUDGE STUDIOS and BUDGE are trademarks of Budge Studios Inc.
Hello Kitty Lunchbox provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Hello Kitty Lunchbox on PC
To download and install Hello Kitty Lunchbox for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hello Kitty Lunchbox on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hello Kitty Lunchbox on PC.
Download Hello Kitty Lunchbox for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hello Kitty Lunchbox Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hello Kitty Lunchbox, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hello Kitty Lunchbox on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.