HellCopter is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on HellCopter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Understanding that racism is not inherent in human beings, we corroborate peaceful entertainment and are all for compassion and solidarity.
Hellcopter is a new shooting 3D game.
Jump in a helicopter and go on a deadly mission!
Lock and load your machine gun, aim and pull the trigger.
Try this helicopter simulator and destroy all the criminals who occupied the building.
Blast them with explosives and make cinematic shots!
Endless bullets provided.
Are you ready for some gunplay?
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced HellCopter first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Forcura Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install HellCopter on PC
To download and install HellCopter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type HellCopter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy HellCopter on PC.
Download HellCopter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More HellCopter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using HellCopter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running HellCopter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.