Helix Jump Jump is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Helix Jump Jump PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Helix jump has addictive gameplay with jumping ball and helix maze.
Do not miss your jump – do not fall off the edge!
The adventures of bouncing ball move through the towering twisted maze.
You are smart and extremely agile. You control the ball bouncing masterfully? Let's create a labyrinth of Helix.
The ball will not stop falling and the twisting tower will not stop moving. The ball must jump over the hole and overcome obstacles.
Helix Jump Jump feature:
– Easy game
– Simple graphics and eye-catching
– Various challenges
– Move frantically with live sound
Helix Jump Jump provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Install The Cozy Audiobook Player On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Helix Jump Jump on PC
To download and install Helix Jump Jump for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Helix Jump Jump on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Helix Jump Jump on PC.
Download Helix Jump Jump for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Helix Jump Jump Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Helix Jump Jump, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Helix Jump Jump on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.