Helix Crush is a free Music Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Helix Crush PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Swipe the screen to jump ball and fall through helix tower, cut them delicious fruit slices and listen to the music! Keep calm and go as far as possible!
You will surely LOVE:
• Numerous colorful skins (hint: it’s not just fruits) 🍉🍍
• Relaxing, upbeat and fun music 🎧
• Simple one-finger control 👆
Challenge your friends to see who’s the Helix Master!
Got questions/feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our opinion, Helix Crush provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Wallage Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Helix Crush on PC
To download and install Helix Crush for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Helix Crush on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Helix Crush on PC.
Download Helix Crush for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Helix Crush Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Helix Crush, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Helix Crush on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.