Healthy Roster is a free Android App developed by Healthy Roster, LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Healthy Roster PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Healthy Roster enables athletic trainers to provide better care to their athletes and prove value for their sports medicine department.
+ True Mobile Documentation
+ HIPAA-compliant Communication (text/video)
+ Mobile Form Management
+ Referral Management
+ Research-level Reporting
+ EHR Integration
For Athletes, Parents & Employees: Healthy Roster is your go-to platform for securely communicating with your athletic trainer. Stay up-to-date on injuries and return to play protocols. Have a question for your AT? Use our HIPAA compliant messaging feature to chat with your athletic trainer, loop in coaches, and even jump on a video chat if necessary. Need to upload a form? We have an in-app scanner so you can attach a document to your profile quickly and securely.
*You must be invited by your healthcare provider to access Healthy Roster.
Ask about our opinion, Healthy Roster provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: CA Lottery Official App on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Healthy Roster on PC
To download and install Healthy Roster for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Healthy Roster on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Healthy Roster on PC.
Download Healthy Roster for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Healthy Roster Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Healthy Roster, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Healthy Roster on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.