HealthTap — 24/7 Telemedicine is a free Medical App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on HealthTap — 24/7 Telemedicine PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
HealthTap gives you 24/7 access to top U.S. board-certified doctors with or without insurance.
Two ways to tap in:
HealthTap Prime. For a $15 monthly membership fee, you get:
• Urgent Care visits, just $30 each. Available 24/7. For time-sensitive issues like fever, stomach pain, or dizziness. Connects you with a doctor in one minute or less.
• Primary Care visits, just $40 each. Choose your doctor, see the same doctor for subsequent visits, and book appointments online. For ongoing preventative medicine and managing chronic conditions like diabetes or hypertension.
For use without insurance. HealthTap Basic:
• Urgent Care visits for $80 each or a copay. Copay amount depends on the insurance plan. Many plans cover 100%.
Primary Care is currently not available through HealthTap Basic.
HealthTap doctors can diagnose and treat you and your family when you’re ill or have a health concern. They can send medically necessary prescriptions to your pharmacy, order lab tests, and recommend specialists if you need ongoing care. After your doctor visit, you will get a treatment plan with easy-to-follow instructions and reminders to help you stay on track.
IMPORTANT: Just like with in-person doctors, getting a prescription depends on many things. For example, your doctor might refill your antidepressant prescription in an Urgent Care visit, but they’re unlikely to start you on a new drug. For managing ongoing conditions, it’s best to start seeing a Primary Care doctor on HealthTap who can get to know you and your medical history.
There are some medications that telemedicine providers, including HealthTap doctors, rarely if ever prescribe or refill. These medications are nearly always prescribed in-person.
Below is a sample list of medications HealthTap doctors cannot prescribe. The list uses brand brand and generic names based on what’s best known to consumers.
Opioids and other controlled substances like:
Psychiatric drugs like:
Lifestyle drugs like:
In addition to seeing a doctor anytime, with HealthTap you can:
1. ASSESS your symptoms with our artificial intelligence-powered symptom checker
2. SEARCH our library of patient-asked, doctor-answered medical questions
3, ASK written questions and get personalized, doctor-written answers in 24 hours or less
HealthTap will build your health dossier and store all your data in one place. This includes medical treatments, prescriptions, labs, wearable devices, and doctor visit notes — and it all works together to provide a more personalized experience.
100% SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL
We take your privacy very seriously. Your visit with the doctor is confidential and HIPAA compliant.
What people are saying
PC Magazine – "The next time you have a medical question… try asking the doctors on HealthTap."
*Virtual doctor visits currently not available for people in Alaska and Idaho
Copyright © 2020 HealthTap, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
HealthTap may not be available in certain states and is subject to state regulations. HealthTap does not replace the primary care physician, is not an insurance product, and may not be able to substitute for traditional in-person care in every case or for every condition.
HealthTap does not guarantee patients will receive a prescription, does not prescribe DEA controlled substances and may not prescribe non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.
HealthTap — 24/7 Telemedicine provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Pocket Family the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install HealthTap — 24/7 Telemedicine on PC
To download and install HealthTap — 24/7 Telemedicine for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type HealthTap — 24/7 Telemedicine on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy HealthTap — 24/7 Telemedicine on PC.
Download HealthTap — 24/7 Telemedicine for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More HealthTap — 24/7 Telemedicine Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using HealthTap — 24/7 Telemedicine, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running HealthTap — 24/7 Telemedicine on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.