Heal: Pocket Edition is a free Android Game developed by Jesse Makkonen, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Heal: Pocket Edition PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Guide an old man through the dark and atmospheric world of Heal in this abstract 2D puzzle-adventure point-and-click game.
Dear, I'm playing our melody for you.
Do you find it familiar…?
Maybe it could help you to remember.
… to remember us.
I want to see you again, even if only for one last time.
Heal is an experimental adventure game from the creator of DISTRAINT -series.
There are very little dialogue and text in Heal. Instead, the narrative is driven by a strong and obscure atmosphere.
* Side-scrolling 2D with unique, handmade graphics
* Atmospheric sound design
* An abstract world filled with puzzles
* Narrative driven by the atmosphere
* Handmade in Finland – no asset flips or cheap tricks!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Heal: Pocket Edition first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Nike New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Heal: Pocket Edition on PC
To download and install Heal: Pocket Edition for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Heal: Pocket Edition on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Heal: Pocket Edition on PC.
Download Heal: Pocket Edition for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Heal: Pocket Edition Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Heal: Pocket Edition, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Heal: Pocket Edition on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.