Heads Up! is a free Word Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Heads Up! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious new game that Ellen DeGeneres plays on her show — and now you can play it with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents — guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends’ clues before the timer runs out!
– Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
– Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
– Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
– Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends, and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 18 themed decks to choose from, each packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
– And lots more!
Your next party, road trip or wait at the bank will never be the same.
Heads Up! provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Differences Between TOR and a VPN: What You Should Know [Guide]
Download and Install Heads Up! on PC
To download and install Heads Up! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Heads Up! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Heads Up! on PC.
Download Heads Up! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Heads Up! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Heads Up!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Heads Up! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.