HD Camera Pro – silent shutter is a free Photography App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on HD Camera Pro – silent shutter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
"HD Camera Pro" is a camera app designed simple and intuitive.
Pro version is not displayed ads.
It has useful features like the silent shutter mode that is quick and easy-to-use in any scenes, the spot AF, and the continuous AF.
You can check the operation and functions of the app in free version.
– Silent shutter
– Spot focus
– Spot photometry
– Continuous AF
– Shooting Mode : Shake Reducing
– Shooting Mode : Timer
– Shooting Mode : Interval
– Continuous shooting
– Effect settings
– Zoom adjustment
– Exposure adjustment
– White balance settings
– Scene settings
– Photo quality settings
– Add GPS info
– Photo size settings
– ISO settings
– Anti-Banding settings
– Save Settings (Phone/microSD)
– Theme Color settings
– Scan QR Code
– Cloud upload
The permission that is used for the "HD Camera Pro" is absolutely not be used for any purpose other than to implement the application functions.
Permission items and the purpose of use are as follows.
[Device & app history]
When the display orientation is switching, then it is used in order to restart after obtaining the information that the application itself has been already finished.
It is used when the GPS informations are granted to the photos you shoot.
It is used to save taken photos.
It is used to take pictures.
Spot Auto Focus, Spot metering, Continuous Autofocus, Effect, Flash, ISO sensitivity setting, Anti Flicker setting …these are compatible with most terminals but there are also some that does not support them.
The Effect will not be reflected while using the front camera.
There are some terminals that are not supporting the White balance setting and some of the Scene settings.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced HD Camera Pro – silent shutter first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install HD Camera Pro – silent shutter on PC
To download and install HD Camera Pro – silent shutter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type HD Camera Pro – silent shutter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy HD Camera Pro – silent shutter on PC.
Download HD Camera Pro – silent shutter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More HD Camera Pro – silent shutter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using HD Camera Pro – silent shutter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running HD Camera Pro – silent shutter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.