HCL Verse (formerly IBM Verse) is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on HCL Verse (formerly IBM Verse) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
IBM Verse is now HCL Verse! You're ready for the future. HCL Verse replaces IBM Verse and will continue to work with your existing Traveler servers.
Get ready for mail that understands you, for less clutter and more clarity, for connecting you to the people who matter to you most. Designed for mobile devices, and powered by advanced search, HCL Verse works for you, not the other way around.
With HCL Verse for Android devices, you can:
• See mail from people important to you
• Set people you interact with often as Important
• Mark mail as Needs Action
• Manage items that need follow up
• Track who owes you a response and when
• Work with your calendar seamlessly
• Interact with all of your contacts
This app is compatible with Traveler server versions 9.0.1 and 10.x. To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a Traveler administrator experiencing a problem, please contact HCL Customer support:
For more information about HCL Verse, see:
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Ask about our opinion, HCL Verse (formerly IBM Verse) provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Play Sega Games On Linux Using Gens [Guide]
Download and Install HCL Verse (formerly IBM Verse) on PC
To download and install HCL Verse (formerly IBM Verse) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type HCL Verse (formerly IBM Verse) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy HCL Verse (formerly IBM Verse) on PC.
Download HCL Verse (formerly IBM Verse) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More HCL Verse (formerly IBM Verse) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using HCL Verse (formerly IBM Verse), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running HCL Verse (formerly IBM Verse) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.