Hausa Radio is a free Android App developed by easyjam, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hausa Radio PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Hausa Radio International
The best App to experience Local and International Hausa Radio stations – including Freedom Radio, iRiB Hausa,DW Hausa, Hausa Radio Net, Zongolink and many many more.
Ask about our opinion, Hausa Radio provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Best VPNs to Get Static IPs and Control Your Online Identity [Guide]
Download and Install Hausa Radio on PC
To download and install Hausa Radio for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hausa Radio on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hausa Radio on PC.
Download Hausa Radio for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hausa Radio Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hausa Radio, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hausa Radio on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.