Hass NFC is the newest House & Home release developed and published by Gerben Bol. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hass NFC PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This app will only work with a working installation of Home Assistant. This is not meant to be used with Google Asisstant or any other voice asisstant!
Do you frequently use specific features in Home Assistant? Do you have a few NFC tags laying around that you're not using? Then Hass NFC is the perfect app for you! You can program a NFC tag to trigger certain scripts or any other entity in your Home Assistant.
Simply touch a NFC tag with your phone and poof, your lights go on, or your alarm is armed. You are in control what will happen. Hass NFC can run a script that you've created in Home Assistant or it can trigger any other event, so the possibilities are endless. It will work everywhere you go, as long as you have internet!
Before you start make sure you have the Home Assistant API and HTTP component set up, and that your Home Assistant is reachable from a URL with password.
Hass NFC does not share any data or telemetry. It will safely store your URL and password. Nothing more than necessary is sent over the net. It is strongly advised to have Home Assistant running behind HTTPS. It is possible to disable SSL verification, but use with caution!
If you have any problems, ideas, suggestions or anything else, please let me know!
– German translations: FrozenFinn
– Spanish and Italian translations: Teresa Ruiz Rosati
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Hass NFC first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Can VPNs Defeat Tiered Internet Packages? [Guide]
Download and Install Hass NFC on PC
To download and install Hass NFC for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hass NFC on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hass NFC on PC.
Download Hass NFC for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hass NFC Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hass NFC, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hass NFC on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.