Happy Glass is a free Android Game developed by Lion Studios, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Happy Glass PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The glass is sad because it's empty. Your job is to draw a line to make the glass filled up with liquid and smile again!
Try to find the best way to complete each level. You can come up with your own solution so be creative and don't be affraid to think out of the box!
Some levels might look easy but let's see if you can actually get the 3 stars.
* dynamic mechanism. Draw lines freely to complete levels!
* Simple, smart and fun puzzles but can be challenging too
* Lots of levels with more coming soon!
* Fun and relaxing theme that will make you stay for quite some time
Happy Glass provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Merge Dragons! the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Happy Glass on PC
To download and install Happy Glass for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Happy Glass on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Happy Glass on PC.
Download Happy Glass for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Happy Glass Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Happy Glass, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Happy Glass on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.