Hannah US English Text to Speech Voice is a free Android App developed by CereProc Text-to-Speech, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hannah US English Text to Speech Voice PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
CereProc has developed the world's most advanced text to speech technology. Our voices not only sound real, they have character, making them suitable for any application that requires speech output.
This voice can synthesize:
* Navigation directions from Scout while driving
* Accessibility information with Talkback
* Twitter, Facebook and newsfeeds with iHearNetwork
* Your favourite eBook from eBook reader apps
* Your SMS with apps like Handcent SMS or Drive Carefully
* and many other TTS-enabled apps
Please note that for some applications such as Scout, we recommend installing on a device with at least a 1GHz processor.
You can try the Hannah voice for yourself, in the interactive demo on CereProc's homepage:
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Hannah US English Text to Speech Voice first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Hero Defense King on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Hannah US English Text to Speech Voice on PC
To download and install Hannah US English Text to Speech Voice for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hannah US English Text to Speech Voice on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hannah US English Text to Speech Voice on PC.
Download Hannah US English Text to Speech Voice for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hannah US English Text to Speech Voice Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hannah US English Text to Speech Voice, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hannah US English Text to Speech Voice on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.