Hang-a-Pic is a free Android App developed by Inspired 2 Design, LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Hang-a-Pic PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Now with Metric option.
Hang-a-Pic greatly simplifies the tedious and sometimes difficult task of hanging multiple, equally aligned pictures, mirrors, decorative plates, candles or any other wall mounted ornaments. Of course, hanging one picture is simple. But if you have anywhere from 2 to 5 pictures, each with two hooks on the back, and you want them exactly 6 inches, or 15.24cm apart, and aligned correctly across your wall? Hang-a-Pic will do just that! You can choose your measurement preference in the Options menu.
Using a very friendly walk-through interface, Hang-a-Pic can tell you exactly where to put your nails (or wall-plugs, etc.) in the wall for each picture or ornament. No more headaches or extra holes in the wall from guessing where the nails should go… All you need is a tape measure and Hang-a-Pic will figure out the rest!
– New Features added to support hanging a group of pictures (or anything else) with different frame widths, evenly spaced across a wall. For example, say you're hanging 3 pictures and the center picture is wider than the other 2, Hang-a-Pic will now make this an easy task to pinpoint exactly where your nails need to be for each picture!
– Now supports up to 5 pictures (or any thing else you wish to mount across a wall), and each can be a different width.
Hang-a-Pic provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Nova Launcher Prime New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Hang-a-Pic on PC
To download and install Hang-a-Pic for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Hang-a-Pic on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Hang-a-Pic on PC.
Download Hang-a-Pic for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Hang-a-Pic Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Hang-a-Pic, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Hang-a-Pic on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.