GymACE Pro: Workout Tracker & Body Log is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GymACE Pro: Workout Tracker & Body Log PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
GymACE is the most versatile and most efficient workout log for strength training, weight lifting and bodybuilding – with or without weights, at home or in the gym. Grow bigger – get stronger.
GymACE is your personal gym buddy:
• Huge exercise database, gym and body weight, with descriptions and images.
• Detailed workout planning with supersets, alternative and optional exercises
• Customize workouts, exercises and categories, turn off the integrated database, and/or link your own exercises to integrated exercises.
• You can do each exercise one after another, but you can also skip exercises, do them in a different order, or do extra ones. You can also do as many sets as you want, or as the situation in the gym requires. GymACE does not restrict you in any way.
• Suggests weight and reps based on previous sets and sessions.
• Has three countdown timers to monitor your rest periods. They can be set to start automatically when you enter a set or switch to the next exercise.
• You view your results in a concise, compact format grouped by session date and exercise. With the Calendar view you can view an entire month of workouts at a glance.
• Shows your previous workout results right on the input screen, so you know what your goal is – no searching, no tabbing, it's just there.
• Calculates your One Rep Max (1RM) for each set and tracks your all-time best, which it celebrates with a user selectable sound effect.
• Track your records
• Draws a graph of your One Rep Max, repetition, volume or weight history for each exercise.
• Detailed fitness and body statistics with predefined and custom data fields
• Smart handling of body-weight routines (count reps) vs. weight routines (calculate One Rep Max).
• Records cardio exercises with custom data fields.
• Supports multiple gym sessions per day as well as overnight sessions.
• Annotate sessions and send session reports via e-mail
• Backup and restore the database via Google Drive.
• Compatible with international weight units and allows for decimal weights.
Available for Android and Windows 10
News and release notes:
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced GymACE Pro: Workout Tracker & Body Log first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: House Flipping 'N Building on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install GymACE Pro: Workout Tracker & Body Log on PC
To download and install GymACE Pro: Workout Tracker & Body Log for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GymACE Pro: Workout Tracker & Body Log on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GymACE Pro: Workout Tracker & Body Log on PC.
Download GymACE Pro: Workout Tracker & Body Log for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GymACE Pro: Workout Tracker & Body Log Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GymACE Pro: Workout Tracker & Body Log, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GymACE Pro: Workout Tracker & Body Log on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.